Store Mount Blade New Figure Skates Are The Problem?

New Figure Skates Are The Problem? - store mount blade

Recently, I've got my love of figure skating in January came and began my skating, I had a hand, soft leather skate figure leisure time, a size 7 in a boy skates for my jumps, extensions of the cross, the problem is that the skate blade perfect left boot was not installed properly, and keep the left side, my affection for skating.

Then I went to a professional skating and bought a new pair of skates. Marquis Jackson is a new skate Size 6.5 ... Well, when I was on the ice with the Marquis,
1) I have another shot in the finger-selection (with a bad knee) have
2) moves my father that I could do with my old skates, I can not do with the Marquis.
3) I dont get much manuvering very close since the pad is om my legs.

As I think I am a beginner now.

My question is: When my skates half of small size compared to my old skates is it just me or is it normal to have this problem again with a skateboard?

Also, if you canI give advice on Breaking My skate faster than would be nice.

Thank you guys ... Happy skating: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment