Blisters Tongue Sore Throat Could I Maybe Get A Little Insight Here? Weird Stuff Going On With Tongue/throat...?

Could I maybe get a little insight here? Weird stuff going on with tongue/throat...? - blisters tongue sore throat

OK, so last few days I had a little sore, but I thought it would be Biggie. But today I could barely swallow and eat or drink without having to slave in pain, but I've got blisters on the back of the tongue and tonsils on the posterior wall of the pharynx. I have some strange things in my language, I learned, is as strawberry tongue.

I looked up and carries the number of the symptoms of scarlet fever, but I have a rash, which is said to be accompanied with it. I did not, however, were dizziness and fatigue for days. One day I slept 16 hours. I have not really a fever, which I know had, but I have not really found one. Just know that I feel the same way.



Suggestions would be helpful. I wonder if it is something that I would need immediate medical attention or if I could do this some remnants amoxicillin throat infection when I had earlier this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment